Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
Bae and I had a blast at Lake Cumberland this past weekend! But Monday is here and its time to get back on track with a fitness routine. So I’m sharing my top 5 vacation bounce back tips:
1. Avoid the scale & don’t judge yourself – Cheating for a few days will not kill you! Judging yourself for it is completely pointless and unnecessary. Just move on!
2. Intermittent Fasting (IF) – all those calories you consumed were likely stored as fat. IF helps burn fat stores since you’re not consuming additional calories, your body taps into fat stores for energy. I will usually fast from 15-18 hours the day after vacation.
3. Drink a ton of water – your body is dehydrated from drinking and sodium consumption. This will start to flush everything out.
4. Get a workout in – even if its 30 minutes! This puts you in the mindset that you’re back to business.
5. Eat a ton of veggies and unprocessed, clean foods – eat your salad, no dessert, as Kanye would say.
What is your routine for bouncing back from vacation?